Monday, December 28, 2009

Side Effects Of Contraceptives Im So Scared Of The Side Effects Of Contraceptives That Have Hormones?

Im so scared of the side effects of contraceptives that have hormones? - side effects of contraceptives

I am 5 feet and small body, a friend of mine has similar dimensions, the pills with the lowest dose of hormones had that your emotions are so bad for her husband, she finally asked to stop taking them, please, because they are very irritable and unstandable.
At 18, my thyroid hormones are unbalanced, and my character has changed a lot, I was still living contempt, easy to use, and irritable, angry, every little thing that I have only one other person, it was hell. This is the reason why I am sooooooo of all that could change my hormones scared, I'm horrified.
My thyroid is now in line for some reason, I just got my health back, I'm in the replacement therapy of thyroid disease, because I do not need it, because my thyroid tests are within easy reach.
But I always always always wanted to set up any kind of hormonal hell experience.
Are my fears about birth control a bit much?

0 comments:

Post a Comment